Signed in as:
Signed in as:
At this moment in our clinic, we are focusing on the treatment of chin, lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, and jawline.
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that are used to restore volume, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and enhance facial features.
They are typically made of naturally occurring substances such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, or calcium hydroxylapatite, which are injected into the skin to plump it up and create a more youthful appearance.
As we age, the skin naturally loses collagen and elastin, which can lead to wrinkles, sagging, and hollow areas. Dermal fillers work by replenishing lost volume and stimulating the production of collagen, which helps to smooth out lines and wrinkles, restore facial contours, and enhance features such as the lips or cheeks.
Dermal fillers can be used for a variety of cosmetic purposes, including:
It's important to note that while dermal fillers are generally considered safe and effective, they should only be administered by a qualified and experienced medical professional. Potential risks and side effects include bruising, swelling, infection, and allergic reactions, so it's important to thoroughly research your provider and discuss any concerns or questions with them before undergoing treatment.
Half Syringe - Consultation And Treatment - $350
Dermal fillers are purchased by the syringe, for some minor areas such as lips might only need 1/2 syringe.
Full Syringe - Consultation And Treatment - $600
We may have ongoing promotion or volume price if you purchase more than one syringe. Please call us at 5873536698 to inquire.
The following are important treatment considerations for you to discuss with your healthcare practitioner before treatment in order to help avoid unsatisfactory results and complications:
1. 3 DAYS PRIOR: Avoid all blood thinners including alcohol, Advil, Aspirin, Aleve, Omega 3, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Ginkgo, St. John’s Wort or garlic to avoid bruising.
2. 1 DAY PRIOR: Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages to prevent additional bruising.
3. Inform your service provider if you have a history of cold sores or if you are receiving antiviral therapy prior to treatment.
4. On the day of treatment, it is preferred you do not wear any makeups and thoroughly clean the treatment area before coming in.
1. Applying a cold compress to the treated area can help to reduce swelling and bruising. We recommend icing the area for ten minutes on and ten minutes off to decrease swelling and potential bruising.
2. Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen to protect the treated area from UV rays.. Do not expose the area to intense heat (eg solarium or sauna).
3. Keep the treated area clean and avoid touching the treated area for at least 24 hours to reduce the risk of infection. Avoid pressure on the treated areas for the first few nights (i.e. sleep on back of possible).
4. Avoid exercise and other strenuous activities for 24-48 hours after the treatment to minimize swelling and bruising.
5. Alcohol and blood-thinning medications can increase the risk of bruising and should be avoided for 24-48 hours after treatment. · Do not use AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C therapy or oil based make-up for 24 hours.
6. Avoid facials, facial waxing, Glycolic or AHA peels, IPL or energy based treatments and microdermabrasion for two weeks after treatment. Please check with your physician before undergoing other facial treatments within this time.
7. Follow up with the provider as instructed to ensure that they are healing properly and to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
Potential side effects associated with JUVÉDERM® products include temporary injection-site reactions such as redness, swelling, itching, pain, firmness, bumps, bruising, and discoloration.
These reactions may occur immediately or may be delayed and may last for up to a week. Injections in the lips may cause more swelling and bruising due to the unique physiology of this area.
As with any injection, there is a risk of infection. This is not a complete list of side effects. If inflammatory reactions persist for more than one week, or if any other side effects develop, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Please call us at 587-353-6698 if you have any other question or concern.
We are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction!
Thank you for your business and look forward to being part of your beauty journey as always!
Panda Massage Plus
102-1318 Centre Street NE Calgary
Copyright © 2020 Panda Massage Plus - All Rights Reserved.
Buy 1/2 syringe, get a $105 free Gift. Buy 1 syringe, get a $315 free Gift. Please call today to get the deal! *Conditions apply.