- Fade or remove all kinds of scars, fresh or old
- Fade stretch marks
- Stimulate total renewal of skin cells on treatment site
Clients of all age groups bothered by all kinds of scars including but not limited to acne scars, injury scars, stretch marks, blemish skins, etc.
- Medical grade supplies: Everything for the treatment is approved by Health Canada.
- Top-notch luxury procedure: 24K gold micro-needling and micro-channeling technology, made in France, approved by Health Canada and loved by celebrities!
- Highly professional team: All treatments are ONLY administered by experienced Registered Nurse, and supervised by qualified medical director.
- Painless, extremely safe, highly effective, no downtime, best value/price!
1. Scar and Stretch Mark Treatment - Initial Consultation and Cocktail Treatment - $450 (about 45 minutes)
This is for the initial consultation and 1st cocktail treatment. This approach is mainly for lighter and smaller scar and stretch mark treatment. With the supervision from our medical director, our Registered Nurse will check your medical history to ensure you are eligible for the treatment and also will go through the entire process to ensure you are fully understanding and comfortable with the treatment. Then the treatment will start right after using 24K gold plated micro-needling and micro-channeling technology to inject the scar and stretch mark treatment cocktail to the area needed. The procedure is painless and you will be advised of post-treatment caring before you leave.
2. Scar and Stretch Mark Treatment -Regular Cocktail Treatment - $450 (about 30 minutes)
This is for regular follow-up treatments after your first visit. We suggest 2 weeks intervals between treatments. And a total of 4 sessions are suggested to achieve the best result. We have a PACKAGE PRICE of $1,399 for 4 sessions in total + a FREE Microtox session to be added to your initial session to achieve much smoother skin texture and shrink pores. Please keep reading to find out more information!
3.Scar and Stretch Mark Treatment - PRP Treatment - (about 45 minutes)
This is an approach to deal with deeper and larger scars and stretch marks. After the initial assessment from our medical professionals, we will be able to suggest if you are in need of this approach as well as your eligibility of receiving this treatment. Once agreed on both sides, the PRP treatment will start immediately as your 1st treatment. Please refer to our PRP Treatment Page for more information.
As seen in the above video, It is a patented 24K gold plated hair-fine micro-needling and micro-channeling injection system to painlessly deliver custom solutions into the skin. It is the latest technology and made in France using surgical grade stainless steel with 99.9% pure gold plating on top. It is also the ONLY one of its kind to be approved by Health Canada to safely use in conjunction with PRP treatment, Mesotherapy as well as other dermatologic treatments.
Microtox treatment is an innovative use for muscle relaxers such as Botox or Dysport that accelerates the effects, producing an instant tightening and lifting result. When injecting muscle relaxants using this technique, the muscles respond immediately with a skin retraction which is similar to a “shrink wrap” effect. The skin will subsequently appear to be tighter and more compressed which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. No more waiting 3-7 days for your Botox/Dysport to take effect- you will walk out of the office with a smoother, tighter lift to your face or neck.
DNA Nucleotides: increase the synthesis process of proteins, improve cell metabolism, favor cell turnover.
Green team extracts: polyphenols and catechins, a concentrate of protective substances and antioxidants to limit cellular damage caused by free radicals.
Spirulina: the unicellular alga rich in proteins, essential amino acids and A, C and E vitamins complexes. It stimulates cell turnover and protects against oxidation.
Glycerol: naturally occurring substance found in the cells of our body. It exerts a strong moisturizing power due to its hygroscopic properties. It accelerates the recovery of the skin barrier and promotes the maturation of corneocytes.
Hyaluronic acid: main component of connective tissue responsible for skin hydration and elasticity.
Biomimetic peptides: bioactive molecules capable of stimulating cellular regenerative processes. They accelerate tissue turnover increasing their thickness and elasticity.
Amino acids: they are the biological basis by which proteins are synthesized. They increase the activity of protein synthesis by improving the structure of the extra-cellular matrix
Vitamins: a complete and rich mixture for improving cell tropism and for revitalizing the skin.
Antioxidant substances: lipoic acid and superoxide dismutase, two molecules able to delete the harmful effects of the free radicals in charge of aging.
• Minors or children
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women or plan to conceive
• An impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases, HIV, HTV, or immunosuppressive medications
• Skin conditions and diseases including: Facial cancer, existing or uncured. This includes SCC, BCC and melanoma, systemic cancer, and chemotherapy
• Steroid therapy, dermatological diseases affecting the face (i.e. Porphyria), communicable diseases, blood disorders and platelet abnormalities, anticoagulation therapy (i.e. Warfarin)
• Diabetics with vascular concerns or who are taking Insulin injections
• Persons with autoimmune diseases
• Persons with liver disease
• Patients with infected skin at the treatment site
• Patients under Ro-accutane (acne oral treatment)
• Patients with recent history of cancer
• Severely obese patients
• Anyone with an acute or chronic infection
• Patients using local Vitamin A cream should stop the treatment with Vitamin A
cream for 3 days before and 3 days after the MesoGold session
1. 3 DAYS PRIOR: Avoid all blood thinners including alcohol, Advil, Aspirin, Aleve, Omega 3, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Ginkgo, St. John’s Wort or garlic to avoid bruising.
2. 1 DAY PRIOR: Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages to prevent additional bruising.
3. Inform your service provider if you have a history of cold sores or if you are receiving antiviral therapy prior to treatment.
4. On the day of treatment, it is preferred you do not wear any makeups and thoroughly clean the treatment area before coming in.
1. A sunburn-like effect is normal for the treated area may appear pink in color, but will resolve in 1-2 hours.
2. Please avoid direct sunlight to treatment area for at least 6 hours after the treatment. Preferably no direct sunlight to treatment area for the rest of the day.
3. The skin may feel tight, dry, swollen, and sensitive to the touch. Do not wash your face for the first 6 hours. Afterwards, wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and you may apply your routine skin moisturizer thereafter.
4. It is recommended that makeup should not be applied for 6 hours after the procedure.
5. You may resume your daily skin regimen the next day.
6. Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or products on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks.
7. No exercise that causes sweating, and No Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam baths if any skin irritation exists.
8. Sleep on your back with your head elevated slightly to reduce swelling.
Please call us at 587-353-6698 if you have any other question or concern.
We are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction!
Thank you for your business and look forward to being part of your beauty journey as always!