- Prevent dynamic lines from turning into static lines in younger age
- Flatten forehead lines, frown lines and crow’s feet
- Tackle deep wrinkles and folds
- Medical grade supplies: Everything for the treatment is approved by Health Canada.
- Highly professional team: All treatments are ONLY administered by experienced Registered Nurse, and supervised by qualified medical director.
- Extremely safe, highly effective, no downtime, with BEST value/price!
1. For Prevention (normally under age 30):
2. For Average line/wrinkle (normally for age 30-50):
3. For Deep wrinkles/folds (normally for age 50+):
The above treatments are ONLY for facial area. If you are concerned about lines/wrinkles on neck, hands or any other areas of your body, we do have alternative treatment options for you. Please contact us and we will come up with a personalized solution for you!
They are medications known as neuromodulators, produced by different companies but both well-known and equally effective. They have been used for cosmetic purposes for more than 30 years with a very high safety profile. The dosage used for cosmetic purposes is very small and the injection of neuromodulators for cosmetic purposes is the number one medical aesthetic treatment performed worldwide. It is used cosmetically to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by temporarily relaxing facial muscles.
Neuromodulators are also known as neurotoxins. They work by changing the way nerves and muscles communicate. Don’t let the word toxin scare you! As a medication, it is extremely safe, and cosmetically it is used in very small doses. It works by relaxing facial muscles that causes excessive animation of the face. Excessive animation of the face leads to wrinkles that eventually overtime becomes permanent markings on our face. These markings can age us in appearance, they can also make us appear angry, sad, tired or stressed out. Neuromodulators can smooth the muscles that cause excessive animation and relax other muscles for cosmetic benefits. Neuromodulators are also great for face slimming.
• Minors or children
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women or plan to conceive
• An impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases, HIV, HTV, or immunosuppressive medications
• Skin conditions and diseases including: Facial cancer, existing or uncured. This includes SCC, BCC and melanoma, systemic cancer, and chemotherapy
• Steroid therapy, dermatological diseases affecting the face (i.e. Porphyria), communicable diseases, blood disorders and platelet abnormalities, anticoagulation therapy (i.e. Warfarin)
• Diabetics with vascular concerns or who are taking Insulin injections
• Persons with autoimmune diseases
• Persons with liver disease
• Patients with infected skin at the treatment site
• Patients under Ro-accutane (acne oral treatment)
• Patients with recent history of cancer
• Severely obese patients
• Anyone with an acute or chronic infection
• Patients using local Vitamin A cream should stop the treatment with Vitamin A
cream for 3 days before and 3 days after the MesoGold session
1. We CANNOT treat you if you have known allergy to Botox/Dysport and/or any of their ingredients.
2. 3 DAYS PRIOR: Avoid all blood thinners including alcohol, Advil, Aspirin, Aleve, Omega 3, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Ginkgo, St. John’s Wort or garlic to avoid bruising.
3. 1 DAY PRIOR: Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages to prevent additional bruising.
4. Inform your service provider if you have a history of cold sores or if you are receiving antiviral therapy prior to treatment.
5. On the day of treatment, it is preferred you do not wear any makeups and thoroughly clean the treatment area before coming in.
-Feel free to shower and/or continue with other regular daily activities
-Take pride in the fact that you are providing “self-care”
Please DO NOT:
-Do not rub around the area that has been treated
-Do not take a nap or lie down 4-6 hours after your treatment
-Do not exercise, put on makeups or expose to extreme heat
-Avoid all blood thinners including medication or alcohol
-Avoid facials, massages, or any direct pressure to the injection spot and around the area
Something to keep in mind:
Please call us at 587-353-6698 if you have any other question or concern.
We are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction!
Thank you for your business and look forward to being part of your beauty journey as always!
Starting from today, we will be launching multiple waves of medical aesthetics services for full solutions of different skin concerns in facial as well as other body areas. Please check the updates frequently and CALL US to get the BEST OFFER EVER!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your support!